We use Youtube API's to import the videos from youtube and hence by using our site you agree with youtube's terms of service found on the following url https://www.youtube.com/t/terms
- API Client uses YouTube API services for import video features.
- The import feature uses the Youtube API service to fetch the video details including title, description, tags and embeds the videos accordingly.
- We do not store any of the YouTube's videos on to our servers and hence we do not control or own any of the video data fetched using the YouTube API services.
- We do not store any data neither share any data fetched from Youtube API services to any third party services.
- We use third-party services to fetch the videos without storing the same onto our servers or database and YouTube API Services is one of the Third party services that we use.
You can tell the difference between the 2 players here:
YouTube video with white play circle. These videos have no loader so you have to click the play button and then wait. This is YouTube technology. It is not our API so we cannot change how there system functions.